Affordable Rental Homes
“It has been a pleasure being a tenant of CFH’s, and I have greatly appreciated the care you have shown me and the apartment I have called home these past few years.” – 6-Year Tenant, CFH Affordable Rental Homes
Having a safe place to call home is important. Affordable rental homes are important to limited income households. Being able to sustain a home allows people to utilize their strengths to address their weaknesses.
CFH owns 48 rental homes in the Northern Virginia Area. CFH manages 18 of the rental homes.
- Briarcliff, a 30 unit complex in Vienna is co-owned by CFH and the National Housing Trust, the managing partner. This complex as 1, 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Airport Avenue, 7 single family detached homes in Fredericksburg, are 3 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half baths, with a garage, bonus room and washer and dryer.
- The Grove at Arlington, 6 two-bedroom units and 1 one-bedroom unit, are located in a 190 unit complex on Army Navy Drive. The units are Arlington Community Benefit Units, with income and rent restrictions. These units are just off I-395, close to the Pentagon and Crystal City.
- Charleston Square, Fairfax, are 2 one-bedroom ground-floor condominiums and are designated as Affordable Dwelling Units by Fairfax County with income and rent restrictions. These units are located close to I-66, 1-495 and Route 50.
- Charles Street, is a duplex in Fredericksburg with three-bedroom 1 ½ bath units close to Historic Fredericksburg, within walking distance to schools and public transportation stations. The tenants of Charles Street have purchased the duplex and are now creating a permanent home for themselves, building their financial position and providing housing for another family.
Download Application for Affordable Rental Homes Download
“CFH provides affordable housing opportunities to limited-income individual and families throughout Northern Virginia.
CFH provides a continuum of housing through life skills training, senior rental assistance in Fairfax County, down payment assistance in Prince William, Fairfax, Arlington and Loudoun Counties, security deposit assistance, rental homes in Vienna, Arlington, Fairfax and Fredericksburg and homeownership opportunities.”
-Karen DeVito, CFH Executive Director